- present participle of cream
- see also Cream (disambiguation)
Creaming can refer to:
Cooking and Baking
- a process of separation, called creaming (chemistry)
- in practical jokes, the process of applying shaving cream or whipped cream to a property or person.
- in sports or competition, when one team is substantially far ahead http://www.kentucky.com/254/story/402089.html
- in service-based business / social services, Concentrating on clients most likely to yield outputs. Clients who are easy to serve are favoured over needier individuals.http://www.annabeljacksonassociates.com/Documents/FLGS310102.pdfhttp://www.nwrg-grnf.ca/Access2.htm#3